Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The bitz came!

Alright, so I'm a little mad that the little envelope that my bitz came in cost $7 to ship but oh well. The bitz came and I've already got one eviscerator drying as we speak. Unfortunatly, I can't get to work on my shaper council because I left the sprues at home. Now then, something else has been settled as well and I ma glad it has. I had spoken to a few friends about how Miniwarhouse on eBay had basically stolen my money when I ordered 12 kroot from them nearly a month ago. Finally though, things have been settled and I am happy to say that not only am I getting what I ordered, I'm getting my money back, and I'm getting another 12 kroot for free. I thought this was a bit excessive and told them so but they insisted. I am now happy to say that there was just a glitch in communication and that now I have no problem with them.

Expect another pic today of the Shaper with eviscerator!

No comments: