Sunday, December 16, 2007

Got it right this time





Well, I should be studying for Zoology, but I made a kroot instead....they are kinda similar right? I mean genes that transfer through generations, that's Darwanism....ok yeah, I'm a slacker. However, during my fit of insomnia last night, somewhere around 3 o'clock, I figured out how to make a kroot crouch in my mind. So I did that today. This was one of the hardest conversions I've done simply because most of the major joints in the legs are now greenstuff...and greenstuff is soft. So when you try to fix one area another is destoryed. I eventually got it though. Just like the other one, I can't complete it because I don't have the screen with me, but as soon as I get back home I'll finish and paint at least this one. Enjoy.

No comments: