Friday, August 24, 2007

It's a hound, it's a kroot stuck in a dead end evolutionary path, it's a....tyranid?

Ok, so during my hours of being bored and surfing the net I came across a forum that had this thread in it.

Kroot Mercs.


Great looking kroot, but what I really want you to look at is his hound squad. If you look closely you'll notice that those aren't hounds but what appear to be modified termagants. This conversion doesn't look that bad (to me at least) and it would save a ton of money. 8 hounds for $40 or 16 hounds for $35...which sounds better.

Also, while I was on the GW store I typed in the word "chain" to try and find chainswords to turn into eviscerators, and I found these.

Chain Weapons Sprue 1

Chain Weapons Sprue 2

Chain Weapons Sprue 3

Now that's some eviscerator building material. I especially like the look of chain weapon sprue #2.

No comments: